08 October 2008

The Secret Life of Bs

A few weeks into the semester--my last, thank god--and I received 5 papers back on one day. The results? All Bs (some +, some -). Crazy. I haven't ever done this badly right off the bat. I realize now that as much as I like being in class, on campus, and unemployed, I'm pretty burned out. I'm sure that I'll be incredibly dejected once I graduate and have to look for a real job and all that, but right now, I'm close to the edge. 2 and a half months to go. We'll see whether I can't pull out a 3.7 or so before I go off the deep end or whatever the saying is. Update: Still no Zeb. :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha. Where's your proofreader?

10/09/2008  
Blogger Bug said...

At some point, a bug needs to get off the shoulders of giants.

10/09/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.