30 August 2008

Why I Hate YouTube

Occasionally I will venture into the interweb to find a video of something, let's say an old SpongeBob episode, or some nostalgic Beavis and Butthead. YouTube is generally my go-to guy. It's been a good source of interesting crap and ridiculous bullshit for quite a few years now, as I'm sure it has been for many of my loyal fans. However, YouTube has been overtaken by unskilled and untalented video editors, and has subsequently degraded into a bunch of shitty music video montages, complete with terrible voiceovers and inappropriate innuendos. No one should impose sexuality on the sponge; he should be appreciated for his absorbency and good nature. Likewise, neither Beavis nor Butthead needs any embellishment. So fuck you to everyone who thinks he's some comic genius for putting together a slideshow of Cornholio pictures set to Metallica. And, I couldn't even bring myself to watch the SpongeBob video, but I can report only that some asshole thinks Squidward is finally getting in touch with his sexuality. Fucking fucktards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Altered Egoist said...

I myself think Squidward is a pedophile.

9/01/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.