07 July 2008

Louisville Vice

Or, rather, lack thereof. Through 2 days free of cigarettes, coffee, and beer, my only drug has been Advil and some sort of decongestant/sleeping pill thing. I finally shook the fever, and I'm happy to report I'm down to 98.4°. Things are draining out nicely, and I look forward to standing on my feet for periods in excess of 15 seconds again soon.

Amongst other insights born of feverish delirium, I have made the discovery of a nighttime whilst bedridden this weekend: I'm gonna buy me a new mattress, and ain't nobody gonna tell me otherwise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't you bought, like, four mattresses in the last year?

Oh, and I'll be ignoring the above post.

7/07/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

read my lips.. NO MORE MATTRESSES

7/08/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.