18 July 2008

It's the time of the season

When the bugs run high
In this time give it to mosquitos
To leave me covered with itchy bumps
To make me wake with new bites
To draw blood when I scratch them
It's the time of the season for bug spray

What's your name? What's your name
Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy
He itch - Does he itch like me?
Has he taken - Has he taken
Any time - Any time
To show - To show you what you need to live
Tell it to me slowly - Tell you why
I really want to know
It's the time of the season for malaria, Dengue fever, and west nile virus

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

another good reason for closing windows @ night!

7/18/2008  
Blogger Life With the Hobans said...

Dryer sheets in your pockets. They hate them and you smell good all day!

7/18/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.