15 February 2008

Beanosmith

I'm in love
Yeah, I don't know if I can face the love
I'm in love and the lovin' that I do is for my Bean
I love her love - Let's all acknowledge she's special
Let's call it love -- I'll love her with my love
Oh yah it's love -- I love her and you know she's special

Beanie

You're my Bean
Come and I'll love you tonight
You're my Bean
Come and I'll take care of you after your surgery to remove your uterus and make it all right


Don't know what I'm gonna do
About this feeling inside
Yes it's true - the Bean took me for a ride (into love)
Without my bean -- I'm still a lovin' lover
Without my Bean -- a lover without a love
What can I do? I'm sleeping in this bed with a Bean and it's so awesome because she's so snugly

Beanie Baby

The Bean's a reason I live (although I do have other reasons as well)
The Bean's a reason I love (her because she's so special)
She's the reason I give (her treats and special snuggles)
When I break down and tell her she is so precious
Don't need no reason why (she is the reason for all this love)


Beanie Baby

You're my special precious
Come and snuggle me tonight
You're my special precious
Come and I'll take care of you after your surgery to remove your uterus and make it all right

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! If only we had persued our band, Happy Little Clouds. This would have been a hit. Everyone needs a bean to love.

-Megan-

2/26/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.