22 May 2007

Revisiting the Theory

Dirty house + motivation juice = Clean house.

It's actually more of a hypothesis, but this is a literary blog, not a science blog, so who cares? What we do care about, however, is that life vomited on my bi-level, and I am embarking on a motivation juice-inspired cleaning frenzy. Puck is concerned. Carmen is annoyed. I am cautiously optimistic that I can achieve my goals before either of 2 things happen:

1) Flint gets home to interrupt and tell me to turn down the Led Zeppelin before I have finished.
2) The motivation juice gets the better of me and I have to tell the vacuum to keep it down, my head hurts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So........? Which MJ did you choose and how did it work?

5/22/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Motivation Juice - sounds similar to liquid courage - have fun with that

5/23/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.