23 April 2007

Muther Fuckin Nature

It's 45 degrees outside, a winter storm warning threatens, but goddammit, I am going to leave my door open. Why? because it's SPRING. It's almost freaking May, for fuck's sake! Here is a nice list of words that suitably or otherwise describe my feelings (and yes, I am back; I have learned that the incubation period for the hantavirus is at least a week, so appreciate me while I'm still here.) :

Fuck
Shit
Damn
Dammit
Goddammit
Crap ass shit butt
Buttfuck
Asshole
Cockfoam
Dicksmoke
Barbra Streisand

This post is temporary, as I am much more refined and sophisticated than this might lead you to believe. Enjoy it while it lasts!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention hantavirus. Does the poo have to be really dry to be bad? I was expecting rats and roaches, but found only mouse crap and a mouse, who almost graced me with a long enough pause for a picture.

4/23/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed at Barbra!

4/24/2007  
Blogger The Man said...

cockfoam

I can't wait to use that!

5/03/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.