01 December 2006

Happy December

I have exactly 18 days until my last final. I have 2 great big papers due at the end. On Monday, I have one great big draft due of one of those great big papers. Two weeks from yesterday, I have my first final. Two weeks from Tuesday, I have my last final. Last semester, I got A's. This semester, I am hoping for B's. I have been very, very lazy, my cupcakes. I am ashamed. I am considering pomogranate martinis for New Year's. I stole the recipe from Carraba's last night. I am a clever girl (said with British accent like the guy on Jurassic Park right before he gets eaten by the raptors).

2 Comments:

Blogger Hoban Family said...

Yum, save one for me for sometime around July.

12/01/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

We'll do a New Year's in July party just for the baby-havers among us, and for those of us who like to drink pomogranate martinis in celebration of new babies and new years.

12/03/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.