18 December 2006

10:10 PM: Seven Big Fat Paragraphs to Go

I fit about two to a page, see, and so it makes sense when you discover that I have to write at least 4 pages, and I just (or almost have) finished my intro. Topic I finally settled on (by combining two topics I didn't feel I had enough to say about independently):

"Humanism and Morality in Renaissance Art:
Boccaccio’s The Decameron and Titian’s Venus of Urbino"

Snazzy, right? I think I might actually be able to get through this damn thing tonight. If I give each paragraph a half hour, and save a couple for tomorrow AM, I should still have time to print it on the way to my study group during which I must learn a half semester's worth of material in approximately two hours.

In just over 12 hours, I will be done with this semester. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.