03 November 2006

N. Korea's Test Unsuccessful!!!!!

The world laughs as Kim Jong Il tucks his tail between his legs, farts, and scratches his head in confusion. "Why did my evil plan fail?" he wonders.

Cupcakes, redemption knocks at my door. It's one of those secret knocks though, and I do not know if I should answer or if it is a trick to get my hopes up. I got--no, earned--not a 3.5% (with the curve), but a 78.5% on the art test! How is this possible?!? you wonder. Well, simply, the dead sculptors, architects, and metal Agamemnon mask pounders of antiquity came to my aid. When I guessed, they guided my pencil to the right little bubble, and I guessed often.

This semester, with less than 6 weeks left, might still be salvaged. Life, my cupcakes, is still worth living consciously. Now is not the time to party like a rock star, now is the time to contemplate becoming a rock star after graduation, because I might still graduate! Hooray!!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

-Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

3 Comments:

Blogger Hoban Family said...

I told you! Never doubt my faith in your academic skills again.

11/03/2006  
Blogger Altered Egoist said...

Incredibly efficient spelling!

11/05/2006  
Blogger Altered Egoist said...

Nice use of capital letters as well!

11/05/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.