26 November 2006

Countdown to the End, or, Death By Mattress

I've got my last final on the 19th. That give me 23 days to write 3 major papers, 3 smaller ones, complete a take-home final, and ace 2 others. Meaning, actually study for them. This seems doable, right? Well, look down, my little cupcakes, to the right. You'll see a section of my blog dedicated solely to the impediment of my short-term success. In the meantime, I embark on a journey of my own into hell.

No, not the wind forecast, the Inferno. My first paper comes due on Thursday--yeah, Dante. We talked about this. And instead of writing the damn paper, I instead turn to you for support. You see, I have many things on my mind, not the least of which is a startling development in the sleep facet of my life. You see, the new mattress is not so comfortable as the old mattress. I am distressed about this, but even more so by the fact that it causes my favorite delightfuilly mooshy pillow to be too mooshy AND I now regularly find myself sleeping on my back. This can only lead to snoring and sleep apnea, which could very well mean my eventual death by self-asphyxiation. So, my cupcakes, this may be goodbye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hoban Family said...

Death by Mattress, who knew? You may sleep on our guest bed, it's about 28 years old but might keep you alive.

11/26/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give my last (well, my only) final on the 15th. *insert maniacal laughter here*

Best of luck on yours!

11/27/2006  
Blogger vagus said...

thanks for stopping by.
well. got the injection idea from some cookbook.
must say the bird came out pretty juicy. :)

11/27/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.