07 October 2006

You're In Need of a Serious Attitude Adjustment

The truth of that statement hit me in the face yesterday when I got my first test back, marked with a big fat 84. As in percent. And that was with the extra credit. I am so very, very, ashamed. If I continue this course, it is inevitable that I will go from a really cool GPA to an average GPA, and I have spent too much time and effort to be happy with that. And so today, I am up early, I am getting my procrastination blogging out of the way, and I am going to study. I laugh in the face of "House Hunters." I sneeze at "Designed to Sell." Craigslist? We shall not meet again this weekend. And Realtor.com, PPMLS, and Netflix, I bid you farewell. I am a new person. Humiliation is quite the motivator.

And now a request of you, dear readers. Please tell me nice things about how I can, and should, get back on track, get those A's, stay on the honor roll, and graduate with applause and fanfare. I have but 3 short semesters to prove these first 5 weeks wrong. I can't very well keep writing about how much I suck. You will get tired of that, and I can't sustain my homemade logic much longer.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Man said...

try not missing so many questions and you'll soon see you test scores rise - 84%??? what a loser

10/07/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

Yeah, thanks Riley. Great advice, coming from someone who can't differentiate between you and your.

10/08/2006  
Blogger The Man said...

actually, you test scores is correct according to the "Advanced Grammar and Usage" manual written by God herself.
you welcome

10/09/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.