31 October 2006

Happy Halloween

I've got something scary for you, my creepy little cupcakes, in honor of the best holiday of the year. Last night, I took what I thought to be a harmless, time-wasting little quiz. When I checked my spam box for the results, I got more than I bargained for. You see, my dastardly darlings, that chronologically, I am 27 years old. I know, I know, I'm a baby. BUT. My Real Age is not 27. I am actually 36--36.1 to be exact. That's right, my spooky little sweethearts, I have 9 years less to live simply because of my lifestyle. I'm gonna die old and haggard when I'm just barely pushing middle age. So, my fiendish little friends, join me in contemplating death and decay, won't you?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horrifying. Is that the one you took? Post that one too. No day like today for morbid curiosity.

10/31/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the death clock. I took the other one and was about to brag about being about your age, but it turns out I'm 41! Still, I gained five years on you! I think it's all in the *not* smoking.

10/31/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.