13 July 2006

Update: The Rules of Gambling in Marriage

Never go all in. You'll lose to a beginner.
Never bluff. You'll get caught.
Never call a bluff. You'll have to follow through.
Never cheat. You'll get remarried.

With this, I give you the bad news, my little cupcakes. Violet, the marriage hold 'em novice, called my bluff, called his boss, and got me a ticket. I actually DO have to go make small talk with Denver's elite. I actually DO have to go buy a "cocktail dress." I actually DO have to shave my legs. This is no joke--I can't very well go scaring all the rich people on Violet's special night, now can I?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's alomst more fun watching your life from here! You'd better be out shopping!

7/13/2006  
Blogger Hoban Family said...

I feel your pain....

7/14/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.