12 July 2006

My Most Sincere Apologies, Cupcakes

I have been somewhat preoccupied with family goings-on, but otherwise have no excuse for leaving you lonely and without the mediocre reading material you so desire. I would now like to draw your attention to my one-year anniversary of not smoking, which I celebrated at the beginning of this month by trying to smoke again. I blame the ridiculous amount of alcohol I had ingested immediately preceding said attempt. Luckily, however, I had a guardian almost-in-law watching over me that night.

In other news, I am back in school. And thank god, as my liver was crying for a break. Or perhaps it was my kidneys that were aching. Well, no matter, I have returned to my true love, which is studying. Really, I like it--it makes me feel all smart and stuff. And, I finally have something to do again that doesn't involve HGTV, paint fumes, or Red Stripe. In this case, the history of ancient philosophy. I'm delighted, regardless of the fact that it's all like ancient Greek to me. That was my bad joke, get it? Now start laughing.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Man said...

My liver sent me a note. It reads, "Please, for the love of God, stop fucking drinking!"

7/13/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.