21 July 2006

Back by Popular Demand!



Thanks, you three. I was really second-guessing my motivations there for a bit. But as Socrates says, the unexamined life is not worth living, so I guess it was a good thing to reevaluate my blogging intentions. And come to the conclusion that for me, blogging is a way to keep in touch, talk about my love for the German Angel, and generally just enjoy writing, not a way to avoid people. I can avoid people without writing about it, after all. So in an effort to forget that I have been wrongly accused (just like Socrates, my cupcakes!), and forget that it seems some people would just as soon have me sipping a hemlock cocktail as a beer with them at happy hour, I will give you something to examine. What, you ask? Why, pictures of the German Angel, of course. Why, you ask? So your life too can have meaning.

I would like to add that in no way am I going back to blogging only because no one actually sent me a phone number. I very well may have been sent a number, and it just got lost in cyberspace, or something equally dreadful and coincidental.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful. You, most gererous of student housewives, are again sharing your life and times. Thank you, mgm

7/22/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so glad you are back, we really missed you!

7/22/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I continue to be amazed at how you can capture the true essance of the most precious of hearts.

I won (again) at bridge. I almost cannot be beat. m

7/25/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

Like I said, it's the year of the Life Master. Coincidentally, Germany Cricket has mastered my life.

7/25/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.