09 June 2006

Thank God, this week is almost over

I have succumbed to the evil that is myspace (again!). I have napped for hours, developed an affinity for TiVo, and not read a bit. All this I attribute to burnout. It's difficult to get straight As and A minuses--for a running total of 4 semesters now!--without getting tired. Also tiring is keeping any bragging proclivity I might have in check; arrogance seriously bothers me, so if I were to see it in myself, I'd have to puke. All over myself, probably. Anyway. I HAVE made very colorful dinners 2 nights in a row now (steak salad, fish tacos with mango-avocado salsa and a side of refrigerator rice salad (thanks Catnip!). Next week begins my scholarly research. I am nervous, seeing as how I have no idea how to research, and that I find libraries terrifiying. I know, it's ridiculous. But true.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found research to be very addictive and fascinating. One thing leads to another and you find yourself quite absorbed in the subject - thinking about it all the time, going back to the library for more and finding out how very much librarians know.

What a great way to spend a summer.

6/09/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

Thanks anonymous... I am excited, and it's definitely a monster that I need to conquer. Even if I must face the scary librarian!

6/10/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thing about librarians is that you associate them with retail cashiers, but they're really much more helpful. It will be fun once you get rolling.

6/10/2006  
Blogger Hoban Family said...

At least you won't have to worry about drying your clothes anymore. I know how that was stressing you out!! ;)

6/11/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.