21 June 2006

A Snake in the Grass!

And no, my cupcakes, I am not quoting my ex-husband when he found out about Violet. I, or more accurately, my Pants, have discovered another little garter snake, with a nice orange stripe right down its back. This one is still alive, assuming that my Pants did not actually poke it, like he seemed to want to, when he discovered it. When I called Mr. Pants off, he came. I picked up the Eemis and showed her, and she didn't seem to care. I think that's a good sign, although I can't be sure--she's quite wily, after all. Anyway, my yard is alive and well, and I sort of feel redeemed. Hooray!

Go in the name of bug. Sommen.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Day! Have you named the little critter?

6/22/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

I've been calling him Snakey, but I suppose something more thoughtful is in order. I'll have to consider it.

6/22/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless him. He is in many ways more angelic than my angel just because of his snakiness. Aren't snakes just the best?

6/23/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

God I love her.

6/23/2006  
Blogger Hoban Family said...

Yeah, you just can't help but.

6/23/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.