01 May 2006

I Wonder

If the illegal immigrants win amnesty, can MF get his money back for doing it the legal way?


Blogger Hoban Family said...

Maybe my Grandparents can get the 5 years they spent apart back while my Grandfather was here earning enought to send for them legally.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.