03 March 2006

Morning Routine Breakdown

Lucky duck, that MF. Gets to go skiing on company time. But poor guy had to get up really early in the morning. Before I go any further, I would like to explain that in the mornings, he gets up first always, and so he herds the cats into their cat area, feds them, and then lets the dogs out and feeds them. I get up around 8 or 9 to still-warm coffee, well-fed pets, and the warm-fuzzy feeling that all is right in the world. Ok, back to the story. This morning, presumably because of this ski trip, he was up before the things that always get up really early themselves, and left without saying goodbye. "You were asleep!" he'll protest. "My darling," I'll say to him, "you fucked up my whole routine. The cats almost died at the hands of escapist dogs who really needed to poo not having been out at their normal time--2 hours earlier." "But it was a trick, to see how long it would take you to realize I failed you miserably in your precious morning routine." So I'll have to explain to him, "You really ought to consider that mornings are not the best time to play clever tricks such as this." And then he'll say, "Baby, you're right. I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you with a massage, a nice warm cup of tea, and some twizzlers." Ok, MF. Ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.