11 January 2006

Time to Shake Things Up, Reverend

Dear Reverend,

I like that “arrangment base on trust part.” It’s very touching, and truly, you are a grammatical genius. While your mistake is intriguing, and the $100 extra seems generous, I think because of the inconvenience, but I will take a larger cut than that. Considering the check you are sending is a fugazi, this seems only fair. I will let you know when I receive the check, and proceed according to my wanton desires. I hope you can handle this “with understanding” as you say, just think of it as a contribution to the Church of Mike Hunt. Junior. I will let you know about the price of the desk... Having held it for this long, I have incurred some unexpected expenses. There was nothing on it, you see, and so I had to buy some Red Stripe and Taco Bell. Are you familiar with that esteemed establishment? Anyhow, “great day in the morning” as we sometimes say around here, Reverend, great day in the morning. Thanks again, Mike Hunt, Jr.


From: "Rev.Patrick Scott"
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 03:48:47 -0800
To: "Mike Hunt, Jr."
Subject: Payment and shipping arrangment base on trust

Hi , How are you doing.Hope everything is going fine on your side. As a matter fact the deal is on andaccording to my secretary, he has already sent the cashier check out to you(it will arrive by mail). So the payment should arrive in a short while from now. And once you get it,i guess you know how to handle everything. And please dont bother about any other buyer for the (Big Wood Desk) condition for sale But there was a little problem which i guess we can handle with understanding. When i contacted my secretary to know may be the cashier check as already been sent ,i got to know that there was a misinterpretation while sending the money order.According to the instruction i gave him,he was suppose to have send you a cashier check of $230 dollars for the (Big Wood Desk) out of the money he was oweing me. But instead,he sent a cashier check of (Dollars 2500).It was a terrible mistake and the cashier check is already out for delivery to your location.He claimed that he thougth i said he should send you a cashier check of 2500 dollars.But i know i very well told him to send just dollars 230,but i guess he didnt get it straigth.But that should not disturb how own transaction.the deal is on and we will get through it.what will happen is that ,once you get the cashier check you will take it to bank and cash it immediately,You will deduct a 100 dollars bank fees and also a 100 dollars for your running around in making the check cashed you will then send the excess fund to my shipper via western union money transfer that same day.But since,its now coming to you now,i guess i can be assured in you that you can handle it with trust and have it sent to me.hope all is well.mail me back immediately,to let me know that i can trust you to handle everything well. I will be expecting your mail asap. best Regards and Stay Blessed

On 1/10/06, Mike Hunt, Jr. wrote: Waiting patiently
Reverend Patrick. Thanks

>

------ End of Forwarded Message

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.