20 January 2006

Sex, Chocolate, and Existential Angst

Did that get your attention? Someday, I hope to have a post to accompany this headline. Stay tuned.

Oh, one more thing, and in no way does this relate to sex or chocolate (well, in a roundabout sort of way, doesn't everything relate to chocolate?), I checked my balance on the bank account. No, you may not know how little money is there, what I want to tell you... gather round, children... is that T-mobile has cashed the check. Apparently, they had no problems with it, and I feel somewhat vindicated now. Life is good. Thanks again to Mr. Engle for the inspiration... and now back to acting like a grown-up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Love your blog bitch!

1/20/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

Thanks. Yours freaks me out, you twisted fuck!

1/20/2006  
Blogger Altered Egoist said...

Wow... You've got fans in compton ca and nyc ny! You a real gangstah Beyatch!!!

1/20/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

word, holmes. hommie? home boy? whatever. and when do I get to say "snap," yo?

1/21/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.