17 January 2006

Intestinal Distress 101: Intro to First-Day Jitters

It's probably not unheard of, yet still surprising, in fact, I'm taken aback by the sudden-onset gurgles. No action yet, and if I'm lucky, I won't end up like this on the bus ride. Which is not to say that I'm especially nervous, but nine-thirty is damn early for a class (for me anyway), and I don't think I've been up at 7:30 for a couple of years. So yeah, my body is confused, and I'm especially tired because with MF groaning, laughing, and grinding his teeth all night I barely slept. I'm (a LITTLE) apprehensive both about being late, and being in a class with either a) a bunch of idiots or b) a bunch of super-brilliant-make-me-look-Neanderthal people overly concerned with grades and competition. O, PCC! I know now it's true what they say--you don't know what you got 'till it's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.