11 January 2006

"Interesting Dinner Conversation," or, Humanities: My Major

I will never make anything out of my life. Or more specifically, I will never apply my major to my career. If, however, I make a career out of going to school, no one will ever know I squandered my life learning about other people instead of doing something myself. Except YOU of course, but I know my secret's safe with you, since no one else reads this blog anyway. Thanks, by the way. I'll be hosting a barbecue of some sort around Memorial Day, once the semester's out, to give my new interesting conversational topics a go. Be prepared for a nice mix of art and music history, British literature, and American pop culture--if the waitlist magic happens for me, that is. Hope to see you then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.