01 December 2006

Exit Light, Enter Night

I am so, so pissed.  My streak is now assuredly over: my writing teacher is an ass.  2 more weeks of nitpicking judgementalism left before I bid this semester farewell.  Yeah, I'm late for his class sometimes.  This should not affect my paper grades, right?  Wrong.  89?  On a great goddamn paper?  Fuck.  Sometimes you just can't win.  

And sometimes you must blame your tools for your work. In this case, my tools were my teacher's feedfack on previousl drafts. Feedback which I admirably addressed. This time, it's not all lame excuses. Riley. Dammit.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off to never neverland...

12/01/2006  
Blogger Hoban Family said...

Damnit, he beat me to it. That's exactly what I was going to write. Except I was going to be sweet and tell you that you can "take my hand, off to never neverland..." Totally ruined.

12/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is the poor worker who blames her tools

12/03/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The only true wisdom consists of knowing that you know nothing."
Bill S. Preston, Esq.

12/03/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

Unfortunately, Violet, that must mean that I am not wise, because I know that Preston there is just ripping off Socrates.

12/03/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.