01 November 2006

Who Stole Halloween?

What the hell? This is a neighborhood of goddamn bi-levels!!! Actual people don't live in neighborhoods such as this (except me, of course, somehow), only adorable nuclear families. Have they all gone vegan and realized my offerings have cholesterol and trans fat? Do they think I am trying to poison their darling children with these evil artery cloggers? Did they all simultaneously decide that Louisville people feed their kids poison or razor blades or icky bargain candy??? I bought a damn lot of candy. I carved cool freakin' pumpkins. I put on my scary mask and my spooky cape and screwed in the eerie red light. I had 5 trick or treaters. Total. Now I have a ton of candy left. And dammit, I can't let it go to waste.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hoban Family said...

Oh Bug, I am sorry you didn't have more trick or treaters. We actually ran out of candy. Next year, we do Halloween together!

11/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's their loss - missing out on all your spookiness. What's wrong with people? Too busy buying Christmas presents, I guess.

11/01/2006  
Blogger Hoban Family said...

BTW I got your postcard from Mexico yesterday. When did you send that again? Ha!!

11/01/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

Ah, Mexico, how I miss thee...

11/01/2006  
Blogger The Man said...

"screwed in the eerie red light" I thought this was a family friendly blog - not the erotic adventures of Bug

11/01/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

Who knew? I am so multi-faceted.

11/02/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.