12 June 2006

Who wants to get married?

You? Great! You're in luck. I, the bug on a hill, am now ordained. This is true: you may call me Rev. Bug if you like. I will be holding impromptu sermons at undisclosed locations (kind of like when the Rolling Stones play an unannounced show in a local club). "Improvisational proselytizing and interpretive religion" I call it. Join the Church of the Bug. All are welcome, and we're WAY cooler than Scientologists. They wish they were Buggists. (By no means are we associated with buggery; we leave that to the Scientologists.) As my first by-law, "amen" will no longer be tolerated. It's grammatically embarrassing. We will use "aman." Aman, my little cupcakes. Aman.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny Rev. Bug. What promted this?

6/13/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

It was a combination of factors, really. But it really all boils down to boredom, and an empty space on my wall. I was considering a novelty/online diploma, but this may actually come in useful. Are you considering marriage, baptism, or funeral anytime soon, my dear anonymous? I will also speak in tongues if you ask nicely. Aman.

6/13/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you speak in tongues at a wedding (perhaps not mine, now that I think about it)?

6/13/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.