01 June 2006

Study or Blog?

It's a difficult decision. For one thing, blogging is really unfulfilling if you have nothing new and interesting and creative to share. It just brings the blog down a notch. Read though the last 3 or 4 months and you will understand what I'm talking about here. Studying would seem the logical choice, especially considering that tomorrow is the final for the damn class. BUT I DON'T WANT TO. I am headed down the road for a nice solid B, even a B+, should I not completely bomb this test, but my god if it's not the most irritating thing ever right now. I just get depressed thinking about it, and about the freaking Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the floundering economy in Russia and all the immigrants everywhere trying to make a better life and the lost boys of Sudan sending money back home to continue the tribal wars there. In case you didn't know, we're damn lucky around here. And very, very wrong about most things. This I have learned. Thanks to my geography class. I think I'll have a nap.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you wake up to a better world?

6/01/2006  
Blogger Bug said...

That I woke up at all is good enough for me. Life is good when you're a bug.

6/01/2006  
Blogger Hoban Family said...

It's over! It's blog time!!

6/02/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.