15 May 2006

Pros and Cons

There are pros and cons to everything. For instance, I am pro-dropping my geography course because I damn need have a 3-week break before I start anthropology, and because I don't think I have the energy to deal with my unnaturally cheerful T.A. explaining global politics to me for 3 weeks straight. Sometimes, I just want America to NOT be the evil empire, you know? The cons to dropping the course are these: it's only three weeks. Three hours a day, plus three hours of homework, yes, but it's only 3 weeks. And there is no textbook. All the reading is online. The class is cheaper. What to do? Please tell me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, are you just tired and a being little lazy but really like the class & subject? Stay in. Do you really not give a crap right now and need a break more than ANYTHING?? Drop it. You figure it out from there.

5/15/2006  
Blogger Altered Egoist said...

3 + 3 x 3 = No textbook and an unnaturally cheerful TA or nappy time? I'm tired myself... This makes me want to go to bed. I believe time off always beats unnaturally cheerful.

5/15/2006  
Blogger Hoban Family said...

Take a Break...as long as you get you $$$$ back!!

5/15/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.