09 January 2006

And I wanted to believe.

Hello Rev. Patrick
That is wonderful that you saw my ad even though I only posted it online. Indeed I do have for sale one beautiful desk, it is almost as Huge as Mike Hunt (myself!) This desk is in impeccable condition, like I said, I assembled it myself so I took extra care to put one or two screws in a place other than where they were originally planned, just to put my own touch on it after all it is a big desk and desks have personality too, don’t they. Ok then well, how would you like to proceed? And just to let you know, be careful on the internet if this is your first time, especially of things that seem good but a little “sketchy.” There are lots of people out there trying to take advantage. God bless, Mike Hunt, Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ha ha. Bzzz. Goodbye.